MIDNIGHT BLUE VOL. 2: PORN STARS OF THE 70’S
Directed by: N/A
Starring: Marilyn Chambers, Georgina Spelvin, Jennifer Welles, Bambi Woods, Seka, Jamie Gillis, Marc Stevens and Al Goldstein
Release Date: January 31, 2006
XXX legends Jennifer Welles, Helen Madigan, and Bambi Woods – with original commercials for NYC’s long-gone swingers clubs, adult theaters, “leisure spas” and more!
AL GOLDSTEIN IS ONE OF THE BEST FRIENDS A PORNO FAN COULD EVER HAVE
It’s called “The Golden Age of Porn,” and late-night cable’s MIDNIGHT BLUE was there for every sticky, succulent moment! In these full-length segments from the late ’70s, the legendary ladies of adult cinema reveal all like never before:
- Marilyn Chambers: The Ivory Snow Girl turned erotic superstar shares her thoughts on sex and showbiz, then delivers an uncensored interracial surprise.
- Georgina Spelvin: “The only real actress in porn” recreates her most controversial scene from THE DEVIL IN MISS JONES before a 42nd Street grindhouse audience.
- Annie Sprinkle: The uninhibited starlet demonstrates the pleasures – and dangers – of female masturbation with everyday household objects.
- Veri Knotty: This infamous cult actress performs “the most shocking act in adult films” live on stage at New York’s notorious Melody Burlesque.
- Seka: Porn’s Platinum Goddess discusses the art of loving women, the joy of facials and the challenges of working with John Holmes.
… plus XXX legends Jennifer Welles, Helen Madigan, and Bambi (DEBBIE DOES DALLAS) Woods, studs Marc (Mr. 10 1/2″) Stevens and Jamie Gillis, director Carter Stevens, and original commercials for NYC’s long-gone swingers clubs, adult theaters, “leisure spas” and more!
- Money Shots – Trivia track containing factoids about the Golden Age of Porn
- English: Dolby Digital Mono
- 1.33:1 / 4×3
- 120 Mins.
- Not Rated – Contains scenes of a graphic sexual nature
- Region Code: 0
NOTES & REVIEWS
“AL GOLDSTEIN IS ONE OF THE BEST FRIENDS A PORNO FAN COULD EVER HAVE… A Legendary Show That Wowed Viewers Every Week!”
– DVD Maniacs