TWO EVIL EYES (2-Disc Limited Edition)
Directed by: George Romero (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead) and Dario Argento (Suspiria, Opera)
Starring: Harvey Keitel (Reservoir Dogs), Adrienne Barbeau (The Fog), Martin Balsam (Psycho), E.G. Marshall (Creepshow)
Release Date: April 29, 2003
Blue Underground is proud to present TWO EVIL EYES newly transferred from an original vault negative with an exclusive 2nd bonus disc of Extras.
A Double Dose Of Terror From The Directors Of DAWN OF THE DEAD And SUSPIRIA
The masters of modern horror – George Romero and Dario Argento – bring you an unprecedented pair of shockers inspired by the tales of Edgar Allan Poe.
In Romero’s The Facts In The Case Of Mr. Valdemar, a conniving wife (Adrienne Barbeau of THE FOG) and her lover use a hypnotic trance to embezzle a fortune from her dying husband, only to receive some chilling surprises from beyond the grave. Then in Argento’s The Black Cat, a deranged crime scene photographer (Harvey Keitel of RESERVOIR DOGS) is driven to brutal acts of madness and murder by his girlfriend’s new pet. But will this cunning feline deliver a final sickening twist of its own?
Martin Balsam (PSYCHO) and Tom Atkins (MANIAC COP) co-star in this wild horror hit that also features grisly effects by gore master Tom Savini (DAWN OF THE DEAD, THE PROWLER). Blue Underground is proud to present TWO EVIL EYES newly transferred from an original vault negative and loaded with exclusive Extras for the first time ever on DVD.
- Theatrical Trailer
- Poster & Still Gallery
- Talent Bios
- Two Master’s Eyes – Interviews with Directors Dario Argento and George Romero, Special Make-up Effects Supervisor Tom Savini, Executive Producer Claudio Argento and Asia Argento
- Savini’s EFX – A Behind-the-Scenes look at the film’s Special Make-up Effects
- At Home With Tom Savini – A personal tour of Tom Savini‘s Home
- Adrienne Barbeau on George Romero – Interview with Star Adrienne Barbeau
- English: 6.1 DTS-ES; 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround EX; Dolby Surround 2.0
- 1.85:1 / 16×9
- 120 Mins.
- Not Rated
- Region Code: 0
NOTES & REVIEWS
– The New York Daily News